countdown to baby #2 due feb 10th

pregnancy

Saturday, September 27, 2008

almost 21 wks



anyone who knows me knows i hate photos of myself. so here's a photo and i hate it of course. maybe i should just have mike cut out my face and put my belly on there. i'm still in my regular jeans, but unbuttoned :) people can definitely tell i'm pregnant now.

(see side bar photo) i am probably the same size now as i was when i was 6 mos with haley. i think it was 7.5 mos when i started really getting big and people could really really tell. we'll see what happens. i'm definitely carrying higher this time.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You look great! I'm trying to think back to when I was @ 21 weeks... seems so long ago! :) Now I'm just huge...but seriously, I think we think we look larger than we are because we can feel how much different our clothes feel, etc. Hang in there!

elizabethk said...

You look like one hot mama to me! I'm so excited to have a nephew! oh, my gosh! So excited.