notes from the underbelly
been watching this show. it's pretty funny. they just covered the 'super sonic smell' - and it made me laugh because that's totally how i felt.
everything is pretty exaggerated, but it's funny anyways.
been watching this show. it's pretty funny. they just covered the 'super sonic smell' - and it made me laugh because that's totally how i felt.
everything is pretty exaggerated, but it's funny anyways.
at
12:28 AM
• 1/25/07 11:26 AM | Glad you're sleeping better - enjoy it while you can! Can't wait for you to come home (hopefully for Passover) so we can go shopping for maternity clothes :) love, Mom
• 1/22/07 10:42 PM | I had a few minutes while studying, but I wanted to say this site is really cute. I like the little sayings and the countdown. The idea for the nursery is very cute, I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! Good luck with the next sonogram. :) Margherita & Joe
0 comments:
Post a Comment